Aston Villa Midfielder Marvelous Nakamba’s move to Valencia has reportedly fallen apart. According to ZTN news the deal probably fell apart due to the following reasons:
Aston Villa manager Dean Smith had already indicated Nakamba is one of their best back-up plans for the defensive midfield role. Dean has supported that position by giving the Zimbabwean a chance in the absence of either Douglas Luiz or John Mc Ginn
Crystal Palace had already indicated that, just like other clubs around the world, the financial situation was depressing. Cyrstal Palace reportedly expressed interest in the player and Palace Manager was heard saying the COVID-19 pandemic have altered their buying power to an extend
Newcastle is looking for Box to Box midfielders as evidenced by Joe Willock and Hamza Choudhry according to the UK Chronicle and Nakamba’s critics says he is not adventourous ever since his debute at Aston Villa.
- REVEALED: List Of People Likely To Replace Kembo Mohadi
- Stop Lying I Was Not Removed From Any WhatsApp Groups – Sikhala To The “Miserable” Herald
- Grace Mugabe Faces Arrest
- There is ‘strategic advantage’ in Chamisa’s silence over SC judgement – as would in having hyaena for pet
- Chamisa to give MDC a new name as MDC implodes
Meanwhile the midfielder is making business moves after he recently opened a print shop in the economic hub of Johannesburg.