4 people succumbed to COVID-19 yesterday bringing the total of of people who died due to the virus to 326. This was revealed by the Health and Child Care Ministry which stated that the deaths were recorded in Manicaland, Bulawayo and Mashonaland East Provinces.
The report stated that:
- Just In| President Ramaphosa Is No Longer Addressing The Country At 20:00, Things have Changed
- “Grand P Breaks World Record As He Moves On After 3 Hours 15 Minutes.”
- Missing Kenyan Man Returns Home 47 Years Later After He Was Sent To Buy Rice
- EXPOSED: Nosiviwe Maphisa-Nqakula’s qualifications have left Mzansi shook
- This Is Why This Mixture Is Trending On Social Media
About 122 new cases and four deaths were reported in the last 24 hours. 105 are local cases and 17 are returnees from SA. Deaths reported by Mash East (2), Bulawayo (1) and Manicaland (1). 1425 PCR tests were done on Tuesday and the positivity was 8.6 percent.
This comes amid reported that South Africa one of Zimbabwe’ neighbours and home to millions of Zimbabweans is experiencing a second wave of the virus which prompted the country’s president to announce stiff containment measures last week.