One of the drivers who were part of the motorcade of the late Thembinkosi Sishoma lost control of his vehicle and landed in a ditch near Nketa 6 filling station.
- ‘Plot Afoot to Oust MDC-T’s Paurina Mpariwa’
- ZIMSEC pays invigilators with plates of sadza
- Oppah Muchinguri told to resign over covid-19 comments
- Jonathan Moyo faces rape accusations
- Nust students protest over 500% dissertation fees hike
This happened when Honda Fit drivers gave a wild and loud send off to their colleague Sishoma who was allegedly brutally murdered by assailants who hired him on the pretext that they wanted him to ferry their goods to Roseburn near Solusi.