President Mnangagwa yesterday joined people who were praying against Cyclone Chalane. This was revealed by the Ministry of Infomation, Publicity and Broadcasting Services that stated that the president was praying against the cyclone yesterday.
The Ministry Tweeted:
- “Don’t steam if you have Covid-19 symptoms” Health Expert Warns
- Covid-19: Experts Say Zim Return To Normalcy In 2024
- ALLEGED EMMERSON MNANGAGWA JNR “SB MOYO LETTER” GOES VIRAL..PICTURES
- PICTURES: CHEATING WATERFALLS HARARE COUPLE GETS STUCK DURING SE-X
- MNANGAGWA THREATENS TO UNLEASH ‘RUTHLESS’ SECURITY FORCES TO ENFORCE LOCKDOWN REGULATIONS
President @edmnangagwa joins congregants to pray against Cyclone Chalane that is predicted to hit Madagascar, Mozambique and some parts of Manicaland in Zimbabwe.
While addressing congregants at the same event dupped the 4th National Thanksgiving Service President Mnangagwa said the church has done a great job for Zimbabwe and cited various incidences and said:
The church as the body of Christ has an important role in implementing government programmes set to improve the living standards of our people and further propel the establishment of vibrant rural industry systems.
I applaud the Church for complementing Government efforts in the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic. The church continues to provide counselling and pscho-social services as well as an array of social safety nets to our communities.
Cyclone Chalane is projected to hit parts of Mozambique and it made landfall in Madagascar on Friday. Accuweather a weather forecasting American Company has said nothing about the cyclone hitting Zimbabwe but the MSD has projected it might hit some parts of Chimanimani.