Former Highlanders midfielder Richard Choruma has died. Choruma’s death came to light on Twitter after several people including popular sportscaster Steve Vickers posted their condolence messages on Twitter following the footballer’s death.
Vickers said Choruma succumbed to a suspected kidney failure. He is believed to have died at Tembisa Hospital in South Africa this morning after he was admitted on Christmas eve complaining about stomach pains.
Tribute to the late Choruma who was also known as Dabuka is beginning to flood social media as people mourn the death of Choruma.
A brief bio about the late star stated that:
- Museveni takes commanding lead in polls
- 666 Zimbabweans Have Died From Covid-19 So Far
- ‘Businessman Frank Buyanga Missing’
- Zimbabwe Soldiers Bash Police Officer On Duty Enforcing Lockdown Regulations
- Gwebi US$2.5 Million Money Heist Suspect Shot Dead In Zaka
He made his senior national team debut against Malawi on March 16 in 2003
The Dabuka Express as he was affectionately know was part of the great Highlanders side of around 20 years ago.
After Bosso he went to Bloemfontein Celtic in South Africa.