The air transport business was recently granted the green light to continue operations with strict adherence to Covid-19 containment and prevention guidelines under a 30 day lockdown period.
As part of its compliance measures as well as ensuring the health and safety of staff and customers, Air Zimbabwe, therefore, wishes to advise of the following:
Sales offices shall operate in line with the stipulated business hours 0800hrs – 1500hrs Monday to Friday and 0800hrs – 1100hrs on Saturday.
Harare Interline (airport) office shall operate 0800hrs – 1600hrs Monday to Saturday to cater for flights movement.
Bookings can be made online via our website www.airzimbabwe.aero and sales enquiries can be directed to the following contact details:
[email protected] 0712875374 / 0775218343
[email protected] 0712800800
[email protected] 0772442351
[email protected] 0772363728
[email protected] 0717737784
[email protected] 0711212121
General lines 0712831453 — 460
All passengers are required to observe the Covid- 19 prevention protocols and guidelines for both domestic and international air travel.
- More top MDC Alliance bigwigs to join Zanu PF very soon as Chamisa’s party heads towards a dead end
- Ginimbi left no will: Lawyer in trouble after trying to hand over Ginimbi’s Lamborghini to Kit Kat
- Man who was bashed after being caught with soldier’s wife in car opens up
- Foreign Minister Shava hungers for US, UK talks
- Soul Jah Love sparks debate in Parliament