The City of Harare has announced that parking charges have been reviewed upwards with effect from 2 January 2020. A circular received by this publication from the City Fathers states that motorists will now part with $70 per hour to park their vehicles at designated parking spots around the city.
Read the city’s statement below:
- TRUMP BOYCOTTS BIDEN’S INAUGURATION, BUT LEAVES A LETTER FOR HIM
- Zimbabwe COVID-19 Deaths Continue Rising
- #COVID-19: KUDA TAGWIREI “ILL FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE AND ON OXYGEN IN ICU,” DEATH RUMOURS
- BIOLOGICAL WARFARE: MNANGAGWA REGIME EXPOSING OPPONENTS TO COVID-19 -CHAMISA
- Ramaphosa yet to congratulate Uganda’s Museveni
PUBLIC NOTICE PARKING TARIFF ADJUSTMENT
THIS NOTICE SERVES TO INFORM THE MOTORING PUBLIC THAT, ON-STREET PARKING TARIFF IN HARARE CBD HAS BEEN ADJUSTED FROM ZW$50 TO ZW$70 PER HOUR.
THE ADJUSTMENTS ARE WITH EFFECT FROM THE 2″ OF JANUARY 2021.
PARK PAY AND GO WITH “USSD PARINASSIST”. SIMPLY DIAL ‘192# TO REGISTER AND PAY FOR PARKING USING ECOCASH.
MOTORISTS WHO PARK FOR LONG DURATION ARE ENCOURAGED TO MAKE USE OF OUR SAFE, SECURE AND AFFORDABLE PARKADES AND PARKING LOTS.
PLEASE PAY PARKING FEES TO AVOID INCONVENIENCES.
Contacts: Tel: (0242)707315/707876/0739885896 Website: www.cityparking.co.zw Email: [email protected] Facebook: City Parking Pvt Ltd Twitter: @CityParkingHre TOWARDS WORLD CLASS PARKING EXPERIENCE