Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Why Netflix chose Masiyiwa for its board on Monday donated groceries worth $100 000 to Mucheke Old People’s home and Alpha Cottage Children’s home in Masvingo respectively.
Each of the two institutions received goods worth $50 000 including basic groceries like mealie meal, rice, cooking oil, soap and washing powder.
Speaking during the handover of the groceries, Econet Masvingo general manager Kudzai Mauwa who was accompanied by the area manager Edmore Mtisi, said:
We have running promotions where we give away prices to our customers, and we saw it fit to remember our less privileged customers during this festive season.
- BREAKING: Foreign Affairs Minister SB Moyo Dies
- Zimbabwe Coronavirus/COVID-19 Update – 19 Jan 2021
- Shingi Munyeza Admits To Cheating On His Wife
- DAVID MLULI(80)DIES AFTER ALL NIGHT ACTION WITH 33-YEAR-OLD NEEMA KIBAYA AT MBEDZI GARDEN LODGE..PICTURES
- Bute Doesn’t Cure Corona, Too Much Snuff Can Cause Cancer – Herbalists
The presentation was also attended by representatives of the Masvingo City Council, Social Welfare, Baptist Convention of Zimbabwe Church (BCZC) and Masvingo Association of Residential Care Facilities (MARCF) which run the old people’s home and Alpha Cottages respectively.
Mucheke Old People’s Home and Alpha Cottages have 39 and 40 inmates respectively.