Consumer Council of Zimbabwe executive director Ms Rosemary Siyachitema has died of Covid-19 related complications.
Ms Siyachitema died Monday morning.
- BREAKING: Zimbabwe Govt Announces Schools Opening Dates
- Military General tipped to replace Zimbabwean ex-Vice-President
- Why doesn’t Jay Z use social media?
- Man dies after police custody
- ‘I would rather miss Olympics than get COVID-19 vaccine’ -Blake
Rosemary Siyachitema had been at the helm of the CCZ since 2004 and was also a Zimpapers board member.
Rosemary served on numerous boards locally and internationally among them Zimbabwe Women’s Resource Centre Network, National Pricing and Income Commission, Buy Zimbabwe Board, Anti Money Laundering Advisory Committee, Food Standards Advisory Council, Consumers International, World Urban Network, Young Men’s Christian Association, Marketers Association of Zimbabwe, Superbrands Adjudicator and Non State Actors Forum.