The former head of Zimbabwe Broadcasting Services (ZBC)’s Radio One, now classic 263, Patrick Nyamhunga has died.
Speaking on Nyamhunga’s death, veteran ZBC reporter, Reuben Barwe said local media has lost a patriot and hardworking man.
- Government axes WHO, Unicef from Zimbabwe Covid activities
- South Africa lacks the will to rescue Zimbabwe
- Zimbabwe Companies Move To Import And Sell COVID-19 Vaccines
- Drama as woman removes her panty and wears it as mask at the centre of a supermarket
- BREAKING: Those Who Aren’t Vaccinated Won’t Get Jobs or Board Zupco buses
He said as one of the pioneers of programs on Zimbabwean history, culture and heritage, Patrick Nyavhunga modernised the media in independent Zimbabwe.
Details on the cause and place of death are still sketchy.