Khama Billiat has rubbished media reports claiming that he had married a South African socialite and singer as his second wife.
A South African weekly publication, City Press, reported that Billiat married television star Nomcebo “Dot” Mthethwa.
The publication further reported that the Warriors and Kaizer Chiefs winger had secretly paid lobola for his new lover.
- BREAKING: Zimbabwe VP Mohadi Resigns With Immediate Effect
- BREAKING: Mnangagwa Partially Lifts Lockdown
- Makandiwa’s “I Don’t Like Jesus’ Instruction” Remarks Spark Controversy (WATCH VIDEO)
- Veritas: Zimbabwe Ignoring Motlanthe Commission By Deploying Soldiers
- Man Arrested For Flinging Tear Gas Into Police Station
Nomcebo’s mother, Smaniso Mthethwa, confirmed that Billiat was engaged to her daughter and the two were planning a future together.
Mthethwa refused to divulge more details on Billiat and Nomcebo’s courtship, saying she needs permission from the couple.
However, speaking to Chronicle Sport from his base in South Africa, Billiat said he has not taken a second wife and is happily married Kim (Esnath Munyedawo). He said:
Khama has one wife, Mai Kim, I never married anyone. I don’t know why people are doing this. I repeat I am happily married to Mai Kim.