Temba Mliswa has said he will sue his estranged lover who he is accusing of tarnishing his image in their nasty breakup that has escalated to a full-blown social media war, The Sunday Mail reports.
Mliswa did not specify what he will be suing Susan Mutami for but he simply said the truth shall come out when he said:
- Government axes WHO, Unicef from Zimbabwe Covid activities
- South Africa lacks the will to rescue Zimbabwe
- Zimbabwe Companies Move To Import And Sell COVID-19 Vaccines
- Drama as woman removes her panty and wears it as mask at the centre of a supermarket
- BREAKING: Those Who Aren’t Vaccinated Won’t Get Jobs or Board Zupco buses
The truth will come out and I am going to sue her. I am not going to sue because I need the money, I am going to take legal action not for myself but to protect people that were affected by the allegations such as the people of Norton, the Youth Advocacy for Reform and Democracy (YARD) think tank that looks up to me and my family.
Can a bisexual have 18 children? Those allegations were made just to tarnish my image.
Last week a story about Mutami claiming to have a child with the late national hero Sibusiso Moyo was published and the publication used chats they allegedly obtained from the Norton legislator. Mutami denied the allegations in the article and said she has never met SB Moyo in her life.
Mutami said she is responding to the allegations made in The Sunday Mail on her Twitter account @mutami_susan