The widow of the late national hero Nathan Shamuyariria Dorothy Shamuyarira has succumbed to COVID-19 at Parirenyatwa hospital.
This was revealed by journalist Hopewell Chino’ono who in a tweet said:
- BREAKING: Those Who Aren’t Vaccinated Won’t Get Jobs or Board Zupco buses
- Soul Jah Love Left Multiple Stands, Kombis & BMW SUV…Estate Revealed
- Lady Storm Exposed By DNA TESTS, Accused Of Getting ‘Maintenance’ From Multiple Men For One Child
- Bulawayo family buries wrong body!
- LATEST NEWS: No jobs, key services to those resisting Covid-19 vaccine says Mnangagwa
Dorothy Shamuyarira, the wife of the late national hero, Dr Nathan Shamuyarira, has died from Covid-19 at Parirenyatwa Hospital. Dora, as her husband affectionately called her, was a nurse by profession at the same hospital but retired decades ago. May her soul Rest In Peace!
Nathan Shamuyarira died in 2014 and was buried at the national heroes acre. Dorothy’s death comes as Zimbabwe recorded over 750 new COVID-19 cases in 3 days.
More details to follow,