The ruling ZANU PF party says members who are not happy are free to leave rather than cause unnecessary friction from within.
Speaking during a Provincial Coordinating Committee meeting in Chivi on Sunday, ZANU PF National Secretary for Legal Affairs Paul Mangwana said:
The doors are wide open. If you want to leave the party, you can go. The party will remain stronger.
This comes after disgruntled ZANU PF members staged a demonstration against Masvingo provincial chair Ezra Chadzamira following chaotic District Coordinating Committee (DCC) elections held recently.
Addressing the same meeting, Chadzamira warned party supporters against abusing social media platforms by posting “lies” against party leaders. He said:
- Zimbabwe govt fires missile against anti-covid-vaccine church leaders
- There Is Nothing Weird About Nudity – Vimbai Zimuto
- Fans Marvel At The Size Of Sizwe’s Manhood
- 31 000 vaccinations a day: SA’s ambitious Covid-19 vaccine roll-out plan
- Africa: What Might Biden’s US-Africa Policy Look Like
This social media abuse should stop and let us stop posting lies against our party leaders.
Former Chivi South legislator Killer Zivhu was expelled from the party after Masvingo Province recommended his sacking on allegations of abusing social media.