The South African National Defence Force (SANDF) will be deploying helicopters to hover above the Limpopo River and the South African Police Service (SAPS) will have boats on the river.
This was revealed by the country’s Home Affairs Minister Aaron Motsoaledi during a tour of the Beitbridge border, South Africa’s border with Zimbabwe.
Motsoaledi came face to face with dozens of Zimbabweans trying to make their way illegally into South Africa. He said:
- South Africa’s Khune burnt to ashes
- JUST IN: ZERA Hikes Fuel Prices
- JUST IN: 2021 Full School Calendar For Zimbabwe Finally Out
- JUST IN: Chiwenga breaks his silence, reveals how he’s feeling after taking Chinese Sinopharm Covid-19 vaccine
- Money Heist Season 5 BTS Image Hints At Rio’s Fate
You can’t just come with your fraudulent documents. The person who wants to enter your country with a fraudulent document is undermining your sovereignty, is undermining the order in your country, is undermining al the laws.
Motsoaledi says the government has implemented strict measures to stop people entering the country illegally.