Outgoing South Africa’s Ambassador to Zimbabwe, H.E Mphakama Mbete, met with President Emmerson Mnangagwa on Monday to bid his farewell as his tour of duty comes to an end.
- BREAKING: Zimbabwe tightens pandemic restrictions as new cases rise
- WATCH LIVE: VP and Minister of Health Chiwenga Covid-19 lockdown update
- WATCH VIDEO: Źimbabwean socialite Imported Paida lets a guy finger f#ck her in the car
- AKA Pens Emotional Song For Nellie
- CHECKOUT The Euro 2021 Fixture
Mbete who is brother to South African President Matamela Cyril Ramaphosa’s special envoy to Zimbabwe Baleka Mbete has been instrumental in assisting Zimbabwe to find a lasting solution to the Zimbabwean crisis.
In February, he publicly proposed a social contract involving politicians of all sides, businesspeople and citizens as the way to revive the economy saying, in essence, that the root of Zimbabwe’s economic crisis is its chaotic politics.