Khama Billiat has rubbished media reports claiming that he had married a South African socialite and singer as his second wife.
A South African weekly publication, City Press, reported that Billiat married television star Nomcebo “Dot” Mthethwa.
The publication further reported that the Warriors and Kaizer Chiefs winger had secretly paid lobola for his new lover.
- Museveni takes commanding lead in polls
- 666 Zimbabweans Have Died From Covid-19 So Far
- ‘Businessman Frank Buyanga Missing’
- Zimbabwe Soldiers Bash Police Officer On Duty Enforcing Lockdown Regulations
- Gwebi US$2.5 Million Money Heist Suspect Shot Dead In Zaka
Nomcebo’s mother, Smaniso Mthethwa, confirmed that Billiat was engaged to her daughter and the two were planning a future together.
Mthethwa refused to divulge more details on Billiat and Nomcebo’s courtship, saying she needs permission from the couple.
However, speaking to Chronicle Sport from his base in South Africa, Billiat said he has not taken a second wife and is happily married Kim (Esnath Munyedawo). He said:
Khama has one wife, Mai Kim, I never married anyone. I don’t know why people are doing this. I repeat I am happily married to Mai Kim.