Fans of Harriet Manamela will say goodbye to her villainous character, Meikie Maputla, this Friday (3 December) when she gets sentenced to prison.
The TVSA December teasers confirm that Meikie Maputla will pay for her crimes and that her lawyer won’t be able to save her.
FAREWELL MEIKIE MAPUTLA
Meikie tried to kill Kwaito Maputla (Clement Maosa) and his mother, Mantuli (Dieketseng Mnisi) when she found out that her husband, John Maputla cheated on her with Mantuli and conceived Kwaito.
- She also shot and killed Tumishang (Mothusi Mogano) in January 2020 when he held the Maputlas captive at gunpoint in Leeto’s house.
- Viewers are still in disbelief that “miss goody-two-shoes” Meikie is on trial for attempted murder, and she is on her way to prison.
- Fans of Meikie are devastated as she’s turned out to be a psycho and a woman even her husband fears.
- Viewers have also noticed that her eldest son, Leeto (Eric Macheru) is turning out to be like her.
- They’ve become close in the past few weeks as they’ve cooked up plans to keep her out of prison and failed dismally.
Viewers predict that Leeto will follow in Meikie’s footsteps and he’s become just as manipulative as her.
- #SkeemSaam on Twitter have also compared Leeto to his villain father, Marothi as he’s been Meikie’s escape from prison.
- Leeto planned to have Meikie’s doppelganger replace her in prison so that she can live freely outside prison.
- He also transferred his former stepson, Noah, to another prison illegally, and illegally recorded the Matlogas conversations.
- The teasers also reveal that Meikie’s sentencing will negatively affect her husband, John Maputla (Afrika Tsoai).
- John is going to spend the festive season with his son, Kwaito, as he doesn’t have a great relationship with Leeto.