Musa Mseleku, a well-known polygamist from South Africa, has expressed his sorrow and shock over the tragic suicide of King Mswati III’s eighth wife, Senteni Masango, also known as Inkhosikati LaMasango. Musa, who has four wives himself and is featured on the reality show “Uthando Nesithembu,” shared his condolences with the nation, describing the news as deeply saddening.
Musa Mseleku has been a vocal advocate for polygamy and even authored a book titled “Life And Polygamy,” which he considers a guide for those interested in embracing the lifestyle of love and polygamy.
The circumstances surrounding Senteni Masango’s death are heart-wrenching. She reportedly died from a drug overdose, having consumed around 40 capsules of amitriptyline, a medication commonly used to treat mental illnesses. Her passing occurred just a week after the burial of her sister, and it’s been alleged that King Mswati III prohibited her from attending her sister’s memorial service or funeral.
What’s particularly distressing is that Senteni had reportedly lived alone in a grand mansion for over three years without any visits from the King. This isolation and loneliness could have played a significant role in her tragic decision.
Meanwhile, back on the home front, Musa Mseleku’s son, Mpumelelo Mseleku, is over the moon about expanding his own family. Mpumelelo, who also practices polygamy, is excited about welcoming another child with his first girlfriend, Vuyokazi Nxiweni. They already have a three-year-old daughter together.
Join 'Mzansi Trending' on WhatsApp "Mzansi Trending" keeps you in the know about the hottest entertainment news in South Africa. From celebrity gossip to the latest soapie releases!
🌍🌟 Yoin our channel for daily updates on what's trending and make sure you never miss a beat in the world of South African entertainment. 🇿🇦🌟 🚀
On a recent episode of the reality show “Izingane Zes’thembu,” Mpumelelo expressed his joy at growing their family, emphasizing that it’s their first child together. He also spoke about the importance of supporting and praying for his girlfriend, acknowledging that they had experienced miscarriages in the past.
Mpumelelo shared insights into his perspective on polygamy, emphasizing that it’s not just about money but about building meaningful connections. He explained that having multiple girlfriends allows him to choose someone to introduce to the family as a potential wife.
He emphasized his love and respect for women and revealed that his decision to embrace polygamy was not solely influenced by his father but stemmed from his own beliefs and desires.
In conclusion, these intertwined stories paint a complex picture of the challenges and joys associated with polygamous relationships, as well as the profound impact of societal and cultural expectations on individuals’ choices and happiness.
iOS 17 and iPadOS 17 are now available
iOS 17 and iPadOS 17: Apple’s Latest Updates
New Features for iPhone and iPad
Apple has just released iOS 17 and iPadOS 17, bringing a host of exciting features and improvements to your iPhone and iPad. In this article, we’ll dive into the key highlights of these major updates.
iOS 17: Enhancing Phone Calls and Messaging
In iOS 17, Apple introduces several noteworthy enhancements to phone calls and messaging:
- Contact Posters: With Contact Posters, you can now choose a photo or Memoji along with a custom font that fills the screen when making a call, adding a personalized touch to your conversations.
- Live Voicemail: Receive real-time transcripts as someone leaves you a voicemail, making it easier to understand important messages.
- Improved Messages: Messaging gets an upgrade with easier access to iMessage apps and an enhanced autocorrect feature, reducing the chances of typos in your texts.
- StandBy Feature: One of the standout features in iOS 17 is StandBy, allowing you to transform your iPhone into landscape mode while charging. Enjoy a large clock display, widgets, and photos on your screen.
Notable Exclusions for Older Devices
While iOS 17 brings exciting updates, it’s essential to note that iPhone X and iPhone 8 owners won’t be able to access this update.
iPadOS 17: Personalization and Stage Manager Improvements
iPadOS 17 introduces significant changes to personalize your iPad experience:
- Lock Screen Customization: Similar to iOS 16 on iPhones, iPadOS 17 allows you to personalize your lock screen with interactive widgets, giving you quick access to essential information and apps.
- Interactive Widgets: Enjoy interactive widgets on both your iPad and iPhone, making it easier to stay informed and organized.
- Stage Manager Enhancements: Stage Manager, a key feature for iPad users, receives much-needed improvements, enhancing your multitasking capabilities.
tvOS 17: A Quiet Revolution for Apple TV
Apple has also rolled out tvOS 17, which, according to Chris Welch, marks a significant year for Apple TV:
iOS 17 and iPadOS 17 introduce exciting features and improvements to enhance your iPhone and iPad experiences. While some older devices may miss out on these updates, these new features promise to make your Apple devices more versatile and enjoyable to use.