Reality TV star and aspiring polygamist Mpumelelo Mseleku is about to become a parent for the third time, and the news was dropped by none other than his first girlfriend, Vuyokazi Nciweni. The revelation happened during the final episode of their reality series, Izingane Zes’thembu, which just finished its debut season. It’s a spin-off of the family’s earlier reality show, Uthando Nes’thembu.
In the dramatic conclusion, Mpumelelo faced some tough questions from his girlfriends, Vuyokazi and Tirelo Kale, about a certain viral sex tape. Mpumelelo explained he didn’t consent to the recording. But before the show wrapped up, Vuyokazi had another bombshell: she’s expecting again. “We’re expanding the clan,” Mpumelelo shared, with a hint of humor. It seems like the Mseleku family will soon have a new addition!
As the news broke, people on X had plenty to say. Some pointed fingers at Mseleku Sr. for Mpumelelo’s relationship views, while others criticized the double standards in the family dynamics. Parenthood and polygamy, it’s a rollercoaster of a reality show!
AAUW International Fellowship 2023: Opportunity for Women from Around the World
Introduction to AAUW International Fellowship
If you’re a woman from a country other than the United States, or you hold a non-immigrant visa while residing in the U.S., the AAUW International Fellowship is now open for your application. This fellowship program has been helping women like you since 1917.
Join 'Mzansi Trending' on WhatsApp "Mzansi Trending" keeps you in the know about the hottest entertainment news in South Africa. From celebrity gossip to the latest soapie releases!
🌍🌟 Yoin our channel for daily updates on what's trending and make sure you never miss a beat in the world of South African entertainment. 🇿🇦🌟 🚀
It’s designed to support women pursuing full-time graduate or postdoctoral studies in the United States and who plan to return to their home country for their professional careers.
Sponsor and Host Institution
- Sponsor: AAUW, USA
- Host Institution: AAUW, USA
Fellowship Worth and Number of Awards
- Fellowship Worth: $20,000 – $50,000
- Number of Awards: Several
Who Can Apply?
- Study Level: Full-time Graduate or Postdoctoral
- Nationality: International Students (Women)
A limited number of awards are available for study outside of your home country (excluding the U.S.) if you’re a member of Graduate Women International (GWI). This opportunity includes both graduate and postgraduate studies at accredited U.S. institutions.
To be eligible for the AAUW International Fellowship, you need to meet the following conditions:
- Citizenship: You must be a citizen of a country other than the U.S. or hold a non-immigrant visa while residing in the U.S. If you’re currently a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, or a dual citizen of the U.S. and another country, you are not eligible.
- Educational Qualification: You should hold an academic degree equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree completed by the application deadline.
- Full-time Commitment: You must be committed to full-time engagement in your proposed academic plan during the fellowship year.
- Professional Career: Your intention should be to return to your home country to pursue a professional career after completing your studies.
- English Proficiency: Proficiency in English is required. You can demonstrate this through English proficiency exams, transcripts from English-speaking institutions, or a statement verifying that English is your native language.
- Previous Recipients: If you’ve received any AAUW national fellowship or grant in the past (excluding branch or local awards or Community Action Grants), you are not eligible.
- AAUW Affiliation: Members of the AAUW board of directors, committees, panels, task forces, and staff, including current interns, cannot apply. However, individuals holding a current award can be eligible for election or appointment to various positions.
To apply for the AAUW International Fellowships, follow these steps:
- Visit the online application portal.
- Click the “Apply Now” button to access the application and create an account through the vendor site.
- Complete all required components in the areas of Start, Background, Proposal, Recommendations, Documents & Review.
Application Deadline: November 15 (Yearly)
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to further your education and career goals with the support of AAUW International Fellowships. Apply today and take a step closer to your dreams.