A 12-year-old pregnant South African girl, who made headlines days ago after she shared her photos on social media with the caption ‘pregnant and proud’, has shared photos of her baby daddy.
The baby daddy of the 12-year-old pregnant South African girl, is reportedly a 14-year-old boy who lives in their neighbourhood.
Here are loved up photos she shared below;
Grants for International Students to study Canada
The Government of Canada offers various grants and financial assistance to both domestic and international students studying at Canadian universities. These grants are aimed at supporting students in their education and reducing the financial burden of tuition fees and living expenses. Here is an overview of the grants available to international students studying in Canada:
1. Student Grant for Full-Time Studies:
Join 'Mzansi Trending' on WhatsApp "Mzansi Trending" keeps you in the know about the hottest entertainment news in South Africa. From celebrity gossip to the latest soapie releases!
🌍🌟 Yoin our channel for daily updates on what's trending and make sure you never miss a beat in the world of South African entertainment. 🇿🇦🌟 🚀
- Eligibility: Applicants must apply for student loans and have at least $1 of assessed federal financial need. They should be pursuing full-time studies leading to an undergraduate degree, certificate, or diploma in a program that is more than one year long at a designated school.
- Conditions: Family size declaration (if applicable).
2. University of Canada West Grants:
- Eligibility: Available to new students applying to UCW undergraduate or graduate programs.
- Award Usage: The award will be applied to tuition on a prorated basis throughout the award’s duration.
- Value: The value of the grant will not exceed the value of tuition.
3. Canadian Government Grants:
- The Government Scholarships Programs offer grants and loans to both full-time and part-time students to help them pay for their post-secondary education.
- Application: Apply for grants and loans in a single application, directly with your residence location.
- Repayment: Grants received do not need to be repaid.
- Eligibility: Varies based on financial need, program enrollment, income threshold, province or territory of residence, and more.
List of Federal Student Grants:
- Grant for full-time students
- Grant for part-time students
- Grant for full-time students with dependents
- Grant for part-time students with dependents
- Grant for students with permanent disabilities
- Services and Equipment for Students with Permanent Disabilities
It’s important for international students to explore these grant options to help alleviate the financial burden of studying in Canada. Grants are typically awarded based on financial need, academic achievement, program enrollment, and other criteria. By applying for these grants, students can access financial support that can contribute to their education and living expenses during their studies in Canada.
For more information and specific application details, international students should refer to the official websites of the Canadian government and the universities they are interested in. It’s recommended to thoroughly review the eligibility criteria, application process, and deadlines for each grant opportunity.