‘She is the new Gogo Maweni’ Singer Zahara is accused of bewitching DJ Sbu as he now looks ‘mentally challenged’
In a surprising Twitter post, a user shared a candid snapshot of DJ Sbu, showcasing a different side to the entrepreneur and artist. Instead of the usual polished appearance, he sat comfortably facing the camera, prompting some to jokingly liken his look to that of a homeless person. The caption read, “Uyoze abhatale,” translating to ‘he’ll end up paying.’
Among the reactions, one music fan speculated humorously, “There’s no way Zahara is not engaging in chemical engineering to deal with this fellow.” Speculations about DJ Sbu’s mental state also surfaced among fans.
With his appearance transformation generating buzz, DJ Sbu’s shift from a groomed gentleman to a more natural look intrigued many. He attributed this change to a new perspective on life, embracing nature and his inner self. While some find his lifestyle shift unconventional, he remains steadfast in his chosen path.
As DJ Sbu focuses on expanding his brand Mo’Faya, his recent transformations continue to spark conversation. What some perceive as an inexplicable shift in appearance and philosophy for a celebrity is, for him, a conscious lifestyle choice, illustrating the intriguing journey of self-discovery and branding evolution.
Join 'Mzansi Trending' on WhatsApp "Mzansi Trending" keeps you in the know about the hottest entertainment news in South Africa. From celebrity gossip to the latest soapie releases!
🌍🌟 Yoin our channel for daily updates on what's trending and make sure you never miss a beat in the world of South African entertainment. 🇿🇦🌟 🚀
Old Mutual Graduate Programme 2024
The Old Mutual Graduate Programme is designed to offer young African students the opportunity to gain practical work experience and sharpen their skills. This programme is targeted at graduates and postgraduate students who are looking to enter the workforce and gain valuable real-world experience. Here are the details of the programme:
- Company/Organisation: Old Mutual Limited
- Program Type: Graduate Programme
- Program Duration: Not specified
- Available Slots: Multiple positions
- Basic Qualifications: First Degree
- Nationality: Open to Africans
To be considered for the Old Mutual Graduate Programme 2024, applicants need to meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen or eligible to work in the country of application.
- Willing to work or relocate to any part of the country you are based in.
- Have achieved a minimum of 65% average across your studies.
- Familiarity with industry tools and technologies, including cloud platforms (such as AWS, Azure), databases (SQL, NoSQL), and general web development principles.
- Only South African citizens will be considered for roles based in Cape Town, Johannesburg, and Durban, South Africa.
- Roles based in other parts of Africa will require relevant citizenship.
Interested candidates for the Old Mutual Graduate Programme 2024 should follow these steps to apply:
- Complete the online application on the official website.
- Provide all the required information and necessary documents as indicated in the application form.
- Ensure that your application is submitted before the specified application deadline.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2023
This programme presents an excellent opportunity for young African graduates to gain practical experience, enhance their skills, and kick-start their career journey with a reputable organization like Old Mutual Limited. For further details and to submit your application, please visit the official website of the programme.