The ongoing drama involving DJ Sithelo and the Mpisane family has taken another twist, with rumors swirling that MaMkhize is selling the property where Sithelo was living. In December 2021, Andile Mpisane, DJ Sithelo’s baby daddy, surprised everyone by getting married to Tamia Mpisane, a move that caught many off guard as some initially thought it was a publicity stunt or part of a music video. It turns out the wedding was real.
At that time, DJ Sithelo and Andile were no longer living together. Sithelo had even moved into the Mpisane family’s multimillion-dollar mansion in Durban, but that arrangement came to an end after their relationship ended. Now, reports from The Tea World suggest that MaMkhize has listed the apartment where Sithelo was residing for sale. The property is located in Izinga Estate and is listed at R6,400,000. This has raised questions about Sithelo’s living situation.
MaMkhize although she has denied claims that she had kicked Sithelo out of the property a few months ago, emphasizing her commitment to ensuring her grandchildren’s well-being. Close sources say its true she has kicked her out.
How To Cut Costs and Boost Business Growth During Tough Economic Times
Improving customer experience (CX) while reducing costs is a critical challenge for e-commerce business leaders, especially during economic uncertainty. To achieve this balance, it’s essential to strategically invest in areas that drive growth and cut costs where necessary. Here’s a detailed breakdown of the three key areas to focus on for lowering costs and enhancing CX:
1. Customer Retention:
Join 'Mzansi Trending' on WhatsApp "Mzansi Trending" keeps you in the know about the hottest entertainment news in South Africa. From celebrity gossip to the latest soapie releases!
🌍🌟 Yoin our channel for daily updates on what's trending and make sure you never miss a beat in the world of South African entertainment. 🇿🇦🌟 🚀
- Lowering Costs: Investing in customer retention can significantly reduce customer acquisition costs. Acquiring new customers is typically more expensive than retaining existing ones.
- Driving Long-Term Growth: Focusing on retaining current customers creates opportunities for upselling and cross-selling. Existing customers are more likely to make repeat purchases, increasing loyalty and revenue.
2. Employee Experience (EX):
- Lowering Costs: High employee turnover can be expensive due to recruitment, onboarding, and retraining costs. Investing in improving EX can reduce turnover and save money.
- Driving Long-Term Growth: Happy and engaged employees contribute positively to the customer experience, leading to increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
3. Data Analytics:
- Lowering Costs: Leveraging data analytics can help identify opportunities to streamline operations and reduce unnecessary expenses.
- Improving Experiences: Data analytics can uncover insights that lead to process improvements, better customer service, and enhanced CX.
Tips for Improving Customer Retention:
- Identify critical customer touchpoints that influence their decision to stay or leave.
- Address friction points within these touchpoints by using customer data to understand the root causes.
- Create a CX roadmap to prioritize initiatives based on customer value, company value, and cost/complexity.
Tips for Improving Employee Experiences:
- Identify the causes of employee churn, whether related to remote work, work-life balance, or compensation.
- Offer training and development opportunities to address knowledge or skills gaps.
- Use technology to increase employee productivity and job satisfaction.
Balancing cost reduction with CX improvement is a continuous process that requires strategic planning and ongoing evaluation. By focusing on these key areas and aligning efforts with business goals, e-commerce business leaders can navigate economic uncertainty while enhancing their competitive edge.