South African Reality Show Star, Siyacela Dlamuka, Mourns
Siyacela Dlamuka, a prominent member of the Moja Love show “Isencane Lengane,” last year shared the sad news of his father’s passing. Bab’ Dlamuka, who was a polygamist and featured on the show, was known for his traditional values and stern fatherly demeanor.
Siyacela confirmed his father’s passing on social media, expressing his grief with the words, “Inhliziyo Yami ibuhlungu” (My heart is sore). The news of his father’s passing elicited an outpouring of condolences from fans of the show.
Last year but one, there were rumors of Bab’ Dlamuka’s death, but the family and Moja Love quickly refuted these false reports. THowever, last year, the news were regrettably true.
According to a family spokesperson, Solomuzi Kunene, Bab’ Dlamuka had been living with diabetes for a few years and had it under control. However, he passed away due to complications from high blood pressure and diabetes. His health deteriorated rapidly, leading to his passing.
Join 'Mzansi Trending' on WhatsApp "Mzansi Trending" keeps you in the know about the hottest entertainment news in South Africa. From celebrity gossip to the latest soapie releases!
🌍🌟 Yoin our channel for daily updates on what's trending and make sure you never miss a beat in the world of South African entertainment. 🇿🇦🌟 🚀
Bab’ Dlamuka’s death has left a lasting impact on his family, as he is survived by 25 children and his four wives. His burial took place at the family homestead in Mabedlana.
Siyacela Dlamuka and his wife, Thando Msomi Thabethe Dlamuka, have been featured on the reality show “Isencane Lengane.” The couple married young at the age of 16, and their relationship has been a focal point of the show, addressing various challenges they face in their marriage.
In one of the show’s episodes, Siyacela expressed an interest in having a polygamous marriage, but his father, Bab’ Dlamuka, was not in favor of the idea. The couple has faced various issues throughout the show, with Siyacela’s behavior causing tensions in their marriage.
Thando Msomi Thabethe Dlamuka, who is pursuing her education, has been open about her struggles, particularly when Siyacela was absent for eight days and did not communicate with her. These challenges have tested their relationship, and the couple’s journey continues to be a significant part of the show.
The news of Bab’ Dlamuka’s passing has left fans of the show saddened and has raised questions about the future of the show without his presence.
“Top 10 Most Powerful Computers in the World and Their Estimated Prices – 2023 Rankings”
In an ever-evolving world of technology and computing power, the race for supremacy in the realm of supercomputers continues. As of 2023, the top 10 most powerful computers worldwide are setting new standards for processing capability and computational prowess.
This article not only delves into their immense capabilities but also provides an estimated price tag for each, shedding light on the staggering financial investments behind these technological giants.
- Fugaku, RIKEN and Fujitsu – Japan Estimated Price: $1.3 billion Topping the list is Fugaku, the reigning champion of supercomputing. Built by RIKEN and Fujitsu in Japan, it boasts incredible computational capabilities that outperform other supercomputers by a significant margin.
- Summit, Oak Ridge National Laboratory – USA Estimated Price: $200 million Summit, located in the United States, is a powerhouse of artificial intelligence and scientific research. Its price tag may be hefty, but its contribution to various scientific endeavors is immeasurable.
- Sierra, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory – USA Estimated Price: $170 million Sierra, also based in the United States, plays a critical role in nuclear weapon simulation and national security research. Its computational prowess has made it an invaluable asset.
- Sunway TaihuLight, National Supercomputing Center – China Estimated Price: $273 million China’s Sunway TaihuLight is renowned for its speed and efficiency. It is a symbol of China’s growing technological prowess.
- Tianhe-2A, National Supercomputer Center – China Estimated Price: $390 million Tianhe-2A is another Chinese supercomputer, known for its vast processing capabilities, especially in scientific research and simulation.
- Selene, Nvidia and ALCF – USA Estimated Price: $146 million Selene is a hybrid supercomputer utilizing Nvidia GPUs, which have been pivotal in revolutionizing AI and machine learning.
- HPC4, Eni – Italy Estimated Price: $36 million HPC4, located in Italy, is a powerhouse for energy and petroleum research. Its contribution to the energy sector is invaluable.
- Piz Daint, Swiss National Supercomputing Centre – Switzerland Estimated Price: $53 million Piz Daint is Europe’s most powerful supercomputer and is instrumental in various scientific research projects.
- Trinity, Los Alamos National Laboratory – USA Estimated Price: $174 million Trinity is dedicated to nuclear weapons research, making it a vital asset for national security.
- AI Bridging Cloud Infrastructure (ABCI), National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology – Japan Estimated Price: $170 million ABCI is renowned for its exceptional AI capabilities and contributes to AI research on a global scale.
The estimated prices mentioned are based on the cost of development and operation, taking into account factors such as hardware, energy consumption, and maintenance. While the figures are substantial, the immense computing power and scientific advancements made possible by these supercomputers demonstrate their significance in various fields, from climate modeling and pharmaceutical research to national security and AI development.
As technology continues to advance, these supercomputers stand as a testament to human innovation and our relentless pursuit of knowledge.