Thando is Very Sick and lost Weight after Siyacela did this to her Sadly,
Viewers of the popular reality TV show “Isencane Lengane” are expressing their concern for Thando’s well-being. In the second episode of the fourth season, which aired on Sunday, fans noticed that the 18-year-old expectant mother appeared frail and had seemingly lost weight, sparking worries about her physical and mental health.
The fourth season started on a somber note when viewers learned that Thando had not passed her grade 12 studies. Juggling school, pregnancy, and a toxic marriage had taken a toll on Thando, who married her high school sweetheart, Siyacela Dlamuka, at the age of 15, with him being 16, in 2019.
In the second episode, Thando had relocated from Ulundi, her husband’s hometown, to Durban to continue her studies. However, many viewers couldn’t help but express their concerns about her health, speculating that her marital stress may have contributed to her weight loss.
Despite the challenges Thando is facing, there is some drama on the show as well. Her husband, Siyacela, and his mistress, Manto, are experiencing relationship troubles. In the episode, the couple went on a date but used their confessionals to vent about their deteriorating relationship.
Join 'Mzansi Trending' on WhatsApp "Mzansi Trending" keeps you in the know about the hottest entertainment news in South Africa. From celebrity gossip to the latest soapie releases!
🌍🌟 Yoin our channel for daily updates on what's trending and make sure you never miss a beat in the world of South African entertainment. 🇿🇦🌟 🚀
Siyacela confessed that he was falling out of love with Manto and accused her of infidelity. He also admitted that he had proposed to her without genuine feelings. On the other hand, Manto regretted dating Siyacela, considering him a liar and claiming that he relied on her for his daily needs, including food.
iPhone 15 Pro vs. iPhone 14 Pro: A Detailed Comparison
Apple has unveiled the iPhone 15 Pro, replacing the iPhone 14 Pro as the top-tier 6.1-inch smartphone in their lineup. While the iPhone 15 Pro brings some exciting upgrades like a USB-C port and a customizable Action button, it also shares many similarities with its predecessor, including the display and rear camera system.
If you’re considering an upgrade from the iPhone 14 Pro to the iPhone 15 Pro, here’s a detailed comparison of the two devices to help you decide.
Price, Specs & Availability:
- iPhone 15 Pro: Announced on September 12, pre-orders begin on September 15, starting at $1,000 for the base model with 128GB of storage. Storage options include 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB. It comes in Natural, Blue, White, or Black. Available from September 22.
- iPhone 14 Pro: With the release of the iPhone 15 Pro, it may become challenging to find new unlocked iPhone 14 Pro models. Carrier-locked versions may still be available from cellular carriers or retailers. Offers are not as attractive as those for the iPhone 15 Pro.
Design & Build:
- iPhone 15 Pro: Constructed from titanium, making it tough yet lightweight (187g). Features an Action button that replaces the physical mute switch. Equipped with a USB-C port.
- iPhone 14 Pro: Built with steel, which makes it heavier (206g). Slightly taller and wider. Retains the physical mute switch. Equipped with a Lightning port.
Both phones share an identical display:
- 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display.
- ProMotion technology for up to 120Hz refresh rate.
- Always-on display functionality.
- Peak brightness of 2,000 nits for outdoor use.
- 2556×1179 resolution with 460 pixels per inch.
- Features Dynamic Island for interactive notifications.
Performance & Software:
- iPhone 15 Pro: Equipped with the A17 Pro chip, offering enhanced graphical performance.
- Ships with iOS 17.
- Expected to receive longer software support.
- iPhone 14 Pro: Features the A16 Bionic chip with 6GB of unified memory.
- Can be upgraded to iOS 17.
- Slightly shorter expected software support.
Battery Life & Charging:
- Both models have a 3,200 mAh battery and claim to offer 23 hours of video playback.
- No significant improvement in battery life.
- Both support 20W fast charging.
- Both models have an identical rear camera system:
- 48MP main sensor (f/1.78 aperture).
- 12MP ultra-wide sensor (f/2.2 aperture).
- 12MP telephoto sensor (f/2.8 aperture).
- Optical zoom options: 0.5x, 1x, 2x, and 3x.
- Both support Smart HDR 5 and improved portrait mode.
- Front-facing camera:
- 12MP sensor with an f/1.9 aperture.
- Both support Smart HDR 5 and enhanced portrait mode features.
Which One Is Right for You?
- If You Own an iPhone 14 Pro: There might not be enough incentive to upgrade to the iPhone 15 Pro after just a year.
- For Upgrades: If you’re looking to upgrade to either the iPhone 14 Pro or iPhone 15 Pro, the latter is the better choice. It offers more flexibility with USB-C and the Action button, a titanium finish, and competitive pricing.
- Price Considerations: Surprisingly, the iPhone 15 Pro may be available for less than the older iPhone 14 Pro with select trade-in deals.
In summary, while the iPhone 15 Pro shares some similarities with its predecessor, it offers meaningful improvements in design, features, and pricing, making it a compelling choice for those considering an upgrade.