In a deeply troubling case that has shaken the community of Chimanimani, a local church bishop is facing shocking allegations of abuse against his own son. Joseph Nemaramba, a young paraplegic man, was discovered in a horrifying state after spending two years locked away in isolation.
Joseph’s father, Namatai Nemaramba, who holds the position of bishop in the Zion Sabbath Christian Church, is accused of neglect, abuse, and even exploiting his son spiritually.
The 21-year-old Joseph was rescued by the community, led by Acting Chief Saurombe, after enduring years of isolation, malnourishment, and injuries. He had lost the ability to speak or walk.
Acting Chief Saurombe and the community rallied around Joseph, taking him to Biriiri Mission Hospital for immediate medical care and psychological counseling, later transferring him to Mutambara Mission Hospital. Thankfully, Joseph’s condition has improved, and he is now making progress in his recovery, learning to walk again.
In a shocking twist, Bishop Namatai Nemaramba confessed to holding his son captive for two years and causing his suffering. He claimed he believed that isolating Joseph would enhance his spiritual powers and attract more church members. However, he later alleged that he made the confession under duress, adding complexity to the case.
Join 'Mzansi Trending' on WhatsApp "Mzansi Trending" keeps you in the know about the hottest entertainment news in South Africa. From celebrity gossip to the latest soapie releases!
🌍🌟 Yoin our channel for daily updates on what's trending and make sure you never miss a beat in the world of South African entertainment. 🇿🇦🌟 🚀
The community, shocked by these revelations, is demanding justice and accountability. While the matter has been reported to the police, Namatai Nemaramba has not been arrested yet. The community, in collaboration with authorities, continues to seek justice for Joseph as they grapple with the heartbreaking abuse suffered by this young man during his two-year captivity.
This deeply disturbing case highlights the need for transparency, accountability, and the protection of vulnerable individuals within religious communities.
University of Missouri International Students Scholarships 2023-2024: Pursue Your Dreams in the USA
Unlocking Opportunities for International Scholars
Are you a bright and motivated international student looking to study in the United States? The University of Missouri is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for talented individuals like you. These scholarships provide financial support to help cover tuition fees, making education in the USA more accessible. Read on to discover the details of these prestigious scholarships.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Missouri, USA
- Scholarship Type: Tuition Award Scholarship
- Host Institution(s): University of Missouri, USA
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Masters
- Nationality: International Students
The University of Missouri offers several scholarship opportunities for international students:
- International Merit Scholarship – Valued at $5,000.
- International Honors Scholarship – Generously offering $10,000.
- Global Black & Gold Scholarship – Providing a full reduction of nonresident fees, amounting to $17,204.
At the University of Missouri, scholarships are essentially financial support that does not require repayment. These scholarships are automatically considered when you apply for admission. Successful scholarship recipients will benefit from a four-year full scholarship, which covers up to the total estimated cost of attendance.
Additionally, scholars will receive an academic and leadership development fund, which can be utilized over the course of four years to enhance their intellectual, critical-thinking, engagement, and leadership skills development.
To be considered for the University of Missouri International Students Scholarships in the USA, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be overseas students.
- Students must have at least a 32 ACT (or 1420 SAT) score, hold at least a 3.5 core GPA, and apply to MU and the Honors College by December.
- Prospective students who meet the ACT/SAT and GPA requirements and intend to apply should strive to submit all application materials for admission to both MU and the Honors College in a timely manner.
- High school transcripts and recommendation letters should be submitted without delay.
- Application to the Honors College must be completed no later than December 1 to be considered for the Stamps Scholars program. Students not admitted to the Honors College will not be considered.
To apply as an international student, follow these steps:
- Fulfill the required core coursework with the necessary grades.
- Meet the English language requirements.
- Keep track of application dates and deadlines.
- Have your official high school transcript and college coursework transcripts sent directly to the Office of International Admissions.
- Determine whether your AP, IB, or college credits will transfer to Mizzou.
- If submitting ACT or SAT scores, request that official scores be sent to Mizzou directly from the ACT or College Board.
- Explore the cost of attending Mizzou as an international student.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
By embarking on your academic journey at the University of Missouri, you will become part of a diverse community of over 2,000 international students and scholars from more than 100 countries. Don’t miss this opportunity to pursue your dreams in the USA. Visit the official website for further information and application details.